If you cancel a lesson:
- More than 48 hours in advance, you may reschedule or we will refund your payment, less a $15 admin fee
- Less than 48 hours in advance, you will receive a Ski Credit less a $15 administration fee.
- After it has begun, we are not able to offer a refund or reschedule the lesson.
Any rescheduled lesson not taken by the end of season in which it was purchased will be cancelled and payment forfeited upon winter season closure.
If you cancel a program:
- Prior to the first program day you will receive a Ski Credit less a $50 administration fee.
- After the program has begun, you will receive a Ski Credit for the remaining value of unused program days, less a $50 administration fee.
Ski Credits may be used to purchase ski tickets, passes, rentals, programs, camps or lessons during the remaining period of the ski season. Unused Ski Credits expire at the end of the ski season.
- In person at the Adventure Center (in the Base Lodge - main floor)
- Call (877) 669-4861 x 1705
- The name of the student taking lessons
- The lesson or program they were signed up for
- A number at which we can call you back
- If you cancel by e mail or phone, we will issue you a confirmation e mail.
- You will need this confirmation to obtain your refund or re-schedule
- Please call again if you do not receive e mail confirmation